Take the guesswork out of Trust Building®.
1. Address the root cause of your most pressing challenges.
- Your engagement scores are low or declining.
- Collaboration across departments is strained.
- People are working at cross-purposes, rather than with shared purpose.
- Initiatives are off track, behind schedule, or over budget.
- Communication is breaking down.
- Change is coming, and you’re not prepared.
Work gets done through relationships, and effective relationships are built on trust. Assessing trust – and going to work on the results – is a proven method to address core issues holding you back from achieving what's most important.
2. Know where trust stands.
- Gain a statistically reliable and valid baseline measurement of trust.
- Learn your Trust Level: where trust is high, moderate, low, or very low.
- Discover your Quality of Trust along three critical Dimensions: Trust of Character®, Trust of Communication®, and Trust of Capability®.
- Know how your Trust Profile relates to other leaders, teams, and organizations worldwide.
- Leverage your strengths to take teamwork to the next level.
Before you can improve, you've got to know your starting point. In your assessment results, you'll gain a crystal-clear picture of where trust stands in your leadership, team, and organization. You'll know exactly where to focus your attention for game-changing results.
3. Know what action to take.
- Learn the key behaviors people currently practice that fuel trust and the behaviors that hold relationships back.
- Pinpoint the behaviors that, when shifted, will dramatically improve relationships.
- Get a step-by-step action plan to leverage strengths, address vulnerabilities, and measurably improve trust, relationships, and performance.
Data is only meaningful if you know how to use it. You'll know exactly what steps to take to fully leverage your assessment results, restore trust that's been compromised, and take trust to the next level.
4. Make results sustainable.
- Integrate trust building behaviors into the way work gets done.
- Hardwire ownership of trust at every level of responsibility.
- Measure and monitor trust building progress.
Trust isn't a one-and-done exercise. You'll know where trust stands and what to do to take it to the next level to transform your leadership, team, and organization.
What’s Different About The Reina Trust Scales?
Get results and a Trust Building action plan you can trust.
Through our assessments, our clients have measurably improved:
- Teamwork and collaboration: 63% increase in trust building behaviors and 80% decrease in trust breaking behaviors
- Engagement: 25% increase within 18 months
- Organizational culture: 18% decrease in union grievances
- Leadership effectiveness: Shift from lowest to highest producing plant nationwide
- Change management: $30 million strategic initiative back on track and on budget
Are you ready to discover the game-changing benefits of our trust assessments?
The Reina Trust Scales are built on The Reina Trust and Betrayal Model®, a proprietary, research-based model that's been used by leaders and organizations to strengthen trust and achieve business results for nearly 25 years.
Connect with us to schedule a complimentary consultation.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY...
"This tool marries trust work with quantitative data, translating it into an easy-to-understand roadmap for the team. You are masters at making such rich research and data elegant and relatable.”
~ Sharon Ryan, Manager Operations Support & Delivery, Qantas Airways Limited
"You’ve helped leaders wade through the noise of emotions and general frustrations so they can quickly take action, change behavior, and make a difference. Every executive wants that.”
~ Badger Godwin, Vice President, Global Safety & Security, Starbucks Coffee Company
"Leaders can't address problems they don't know about. Reina trust assessments give leaders an honest read in a safe way. Crippling 'cultures of nice' are broken through, subterranean talk is surfaced, and solutions are created. The ROI of these assessments is huge.”
~ Barbara Fly Dierks, Coaching Talent Manager, Center for Creative Leadership